- Lecture Theatre: 4 lecture theatres of capacity 180 each and 1 lecture theatre of capacity 350 are available equipped with AC, Central heating system, Audiovisual facility, LCD projector, wi-fi, OHP, CCTV Cameras, Computer Network with LAN
- Library: Our Library is a hybrid library with the state-of-the-art technological applications. The Institute Library was established in 2012 with an aim to facilitate learning, teaching, research, training and consultancy activities at the Institute. Library building, centrally heated, has a sprawling space of 2,406 sqm, having designated areas for different sections of the library, which stimulate a nice ambiance for reading. The Library holds knowledge resources predominantly related to medical and allied subjects. Keeping in view the fast changes in technology, the knowledge base of the library is updated regularly by way of adding new literature in the form of text books, reference books, reports, proceedings, abstracts & indexes, encyclopedias, data books, standards (National & International), Journals & database. The Library building is centrally air-conditioned and equipped with computers and other communication networks. Library houses more than 12713 volumes and has a seating accommodation of 400 readers. Besides the two main reading halls there are two sections for Students and Staff, and an outer reading hall for studying the personal book.
- Library Management Software: We use Library Management Package, namely SOUL marketed by the UGC centre-INFLIBNET. Using the integrated library software SOUL, the complete database of library holding of books & library membership including students, faculty, research scholars, and non-teaching staff has been created. The bar coded library identity cards have been provided to all categories of members for borrowing facility. Through OPAC the user can search or know the status of an item/ reading material of his/ her own choice in library holdings.
on working days 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on holidays 9:00 am to 05:00 pm during examination 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
Collection The Library has a very rich collection of relevant books and journals. Each year, ample number of books and journal are added to the collection, the total collection breakup is:
Books 12713 Titles 1875 Text Books 12412 Reference Books 301 Department Library 2050 CD/DVDs 831
- Examination Halls: 2 examination halls, centrally heated with a 250 capacity each.
- Separate Common room: for boys and girls with capacity of 150 each and attached toilets.
- Central Photography cum AV Aids: Digital Camera & Enlarging, Photocopier with colour scanner, Computer, Colour printer, Medical Illustrators and facilities for Micro photography/Mounting, Studio etc.
Hostel Facility: Our institute offers comprehensive hostel facilities within the campus. We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by offering comfortable and safe hostels within the campus, providing a homely atmosphere. Our institute offers separate magnificent hostels for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. Each hostel has its own mess providing hygienic and nutritious meals three times a day. The menu is designed to cater to a range of taste buds.
The University makes the best possible efforts to provide the best of services and facilities within the hostels. To make the stay of the students a pleasant one they are constantly involved by organizing various events, activities and celebrations within the hostels. Various sports and cultural clubs have been made for the students to enhance their participation and knowledge.
- There are separate hostels for MBBS Students, Interns and Resident doctors.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with attached washroom, bed, table, chair and almirahs
- 24 hrs power backup
- Hot water in winters (scheduled timings) in hostels
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Basket Ball, Volleyball etc
- In campus 720 bedded hospital with ambulance services to provide medical assistance to students
- Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals only
- 24 hours security
- Well equipped Gymnasium
- Recreational facilities inside campus: For outdoor (Basketball, Badminton, Volley ball etc) & Indoor games (Chess, Carom board, Table tennis etc.), Gymnasium
- There are well furnished residential quarters for teaching faculty and non teaching staff